Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well I've Packed My Bags and I'm Ready to Go....

I'm leaving on a jet plane, oh babe I can't wait to bring you home. This Friday at 10:30 a.m. I begin my travel to Lera. My sister-in-law Victoria and I will arrive in Ethiopia on 3/7 and will spend the first week traveling to Gondar and Lalibela and will meet my lovely daughter on Friday the 13th!!!! This trip coincides with my 44th birthday on March 18th and my mother's 76th birthday on day we travel home, March 19th. Stay tuned for lots of stories about all our adventures.

5 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Have a safe, most fabulous, life changing birthday trip. Breathe in every moment.

M and M said...

Yeah! Soak it up and hold onto to it all so very tightly. I love that you will have your birthday in Ethiopia - happy birthday, agemate! And, thanks for making a delivery in Lalibela for me.

Anonymous said...

See you in Addis!!!

Jovial J said...

Safe travels for you all. See you when you get home. It snowed here, yesterday AND today. Enjoy warm Africa. Can't wait to meet that beautiful baby when you return.

Jeanelle

M and M said...

I received the sweetest note from AlemTsehaye today sharing how happy she was to meet you, how you helped her with her new (used) camera, and a comment that she showed you her home. She was oh so grateful, as am I! I am thrilled to know you are now with your precious baby daughter, and I anticipate hearing about this amazing journey.